How Do I Create a New Campaign in the Twitter Ads Editor
In your downloaded spreadsheet, each row represents a different campaign. Columns refer to your campaign setup, budgeting, and targeting parameters. By clicking on the header, you can see a description of what that column controls and how it should be formatted.
- To create a new campaign, just copy and paste an existing campaign row.
- To turn this row into a new campaign, change the campaign ID to “new C1”.
- Enter your new campaign name in the proper column.
- Ensure you have the correct funding source, then enter your campaign start date (end dates are optional).
- Enter your campaign’s total budget.
- Each campaign row serves as the first ad group for that campaign. Leave the ad group ID blank, so you can create a NEW ad group when uploading.
- Enter your campaign objective from the drop-down menu.
- Create a new ad group name and set your ad group start time (an ad group end time is optional).
Now you are ready to make your targeting and bidding selections.