How Do I Create a New Campaign in the Twitter Ads Editor
In your downloaded spreadsheet, each row represents a different campaign. Columns refer to your campaign setup, budgeting, and targeting parameters. By clicking on the header, you can see a description of what that column controls and how it should be formatted.
- To create a new campaign, just copy and paste an existing campaign row.
- To turn this row into a new campaign, change the campaign ID to “new C1”.
- Enter your new campaign name in the proper column.
- Ensure you have the correct funding source, then enter your campaign start date (end dates are optional).
- Enter your campaign’s total budget.
- Each campaign row serves as the first ad group for that campaign. Leave the ad group ID blank, so you can create a NEW ad group when uploading.
- Enter your campaign objective from the drop-down menu.
- Create a new ad group name and set your ad group start time (an ad group end time is optional).
Now you are ready to make your targeting and bidding selections.
Originally published 01/22/18, updated 03/22/18.