What are Snapchat's Promotions Rules?
If you use any of Snap Inc.’s products or services as part of any promotion you are responsible for making sure your promotion complies with legal requirements.
As legal requirements vary from location to location, it's essential to work with a lawyer or other expert to make sure you don't violate applicable laws.
Here is the full list of Snap Inc.'s promotion rules.
- Make it easy to get involved with clear and simple instructions;
- Provide official rules for your Promotion;
- Expressly state in your Promotion official rules that each entrant or participant completely releases Snap Inc. from all claims based on, related to, or arising from the Promotion;
- Expressly state in your Promotion official rules, and make clear through the presentation of your Promotion, that your Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Snap Inc.;
- Use any of our products’ or services’ names, trademarks, logos or other intellectual property except as necessary to comply with these Promotions Rules
- Encourage illegal or illicit behavior
- Encourage spammy behavior, such as asking participants to send Snaps to friends
Originally published 01/22/18, updated 03/22/18.